4 years ago
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Happy Birthday Princess!!
Time flies. I never understood that saying until I became a parent. But now as I look back at the last FIVE years of my little Gabby's life I can't help but think, time really does fly! It seems like we wait a LIFETIME to get these precious little children and then once they are here we blink and here we are 5 years later. It is amazing to me that Gabby has only been in our family for 5 years because I can't imagine a life without her, but at the same time I can't believe it has already been 5 years!! She is one of the most loving, tender, sweet girls you will ever meet! She is always there to help me, Lily, Luke, Dad or anyone else who might need some help. She always wants to make sure everyone is happy. It upsets her anytime she thinks she lets anyone down. For example yesterday she had her 5 year old check up and they had to check her eyes. She stood on the line and told the lady what she saw on the first line. All correct, all praises and all smiles. Line 2, ummm I think that is a circle. The lady says are you sure, and Gabby almost starts to cry. Did I get it wrong?? Come to find out Gabby needs glasses, but what upset her most was that see didn't get the answers all right!! (She may be a little like me after all...) She is so social and she is not shy, she knows all the neighbors and they know her, even the ones I don't know. She has always been so sensitive to emotion and really tries to make sure everyone is included and feels loved. One day Lily was being a pill and wouldn't even give me a hug. I told Nate she didn't love me. Gabby over heard and come up and gave me a big hug and says, "I love you mom, and you know what? I think Lily does to, so don't be sad, ok?!" I just love her to pieces!!! I am so thankful to have this little princess in my home, and let me tell you, she IS a princess!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABBY GIRL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
What a precious girl. She certainly is growing fast. Tell her we love her and miss her.
Wow it is crazy she is already 5! WOW!!! She is way too cute too. I can't believe she needs glasses. Well I can't wait to see new pics on that. HAPPY BDAY Gabby!
Why do they grow up too fast? I wish I had majic fairy dust that stops time. Happy Birthday Gabby.
Happy Birthday Gabby! Love the pictures, she is so darling. I would love to knit Lily a cupcake hat... I'll email you to get your address when it's all done. :) We need to get together and have some fun sometime soon....
Happy, Happy Birthday Gabby Dear!
happy birthday gabby girl!!!
Happy Birthday a few days late! We love you and are happy that you are part of our family, even if you are far away. Miss you guys!
wow! happy birthday Gabbers! miss your fam!
Post a Comment