I think I may have mentioned before that Lily has an ever so slight obsession with "Finding Nemo" at the moment. Every morning the first thing I hear is, "I wanna watch it, Meno, mommy!!" (She calls it Meno) And then after she watches it she wants to watch it again, and again and again and again and... well you get the point. The last few weeks she has watched it almost everyday and about a week ago she started quoting it. We were sitting at dinner the other night and we told her to take a bite. She said, No! Then I started to get mad and she says, "I said NO, Meno, DON'T touch A boat!!" Then today we were at WalMart getting a prescription filled and she was running around like crazy, so I put her in the cart. She was so mad and started yelling while pointing at me and then says, "You are in BIG trouble young man!!" (Thanks! Now I am a young man!!) I had such a hard time not laughing my head off! She also loves to pick up her toys look at them and then say, "Fishy, why are you sleeping?!!" and shake her toy! I love this little girl to pieces, but I think the Meno thing may be getting a little out of control, what do you think??
4 years ago
4 comments:
I think it could be worse, Nemo is a good show. It drives me crazy that my kids want to watch TV a lot. You should start saying quotes back to her from the movie too!:)
Ahhhahahahah that is too funny and cute!
That is so like kids. Maybe it is time to accidentally lose Nemo, for your sanity! :)
Post a Comment