4 years ago
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Bile
I really hate throw up. It is bad enough when one kid gets it; but when all three get it and it is drawn out over the whole week I hate it even more. Now I have a car that smells of it, clothes that smell of it and a port-a-crib that smells of it. Did I mention how much I loath the stuff?? It may be that I only got a few hours intermittently last night between episodes that makes me really cantankerous about it, or maybe just that everywhere I go I smell it. Whatever the reason I really hate throw up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
EWWW yuck!!!!! i hate it too!!! that sucks, sorry! :(
oh so sorry. Mary had the flu a couople of days ago. Oh i finally mailed your stuff!! hope things go better
Sorry, that sounds really crappy!
I hate it, too. It is the worst kind of sick, both for taking care of your little ones or when you have it yourself. I hope everyone is feeling better!
Throw-up blows! No pun intended :)
Loved seeing you today!!!!!!! I can't wait for some Columbus get togethers in the near future. :)
I'm so sorry! If it makes you feel any better I know exactly what you're going thru. Again, so very sorry!
My sympathies! Love you!
What, no pictures. Who doesn't want to see puke. Seriously though, that is no fun. Even after everyone is finished with being sick I still seem to smell it for a long while after. Even though I scour everything the smell is either engrained on my nose hairs or still hidden away on something.
Post a Comment