4 years ago
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Half Marathon!!
I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to my awesome husband who just ran his first half marathon! It was the Geist Half in Indianapolis, IN and he did awesome! (I would have pictures except that due to some "technical difficulties" I was not there to see him... oh well...) He finished in 1 hr and 55 min. (He was a little disappointed about this, but I think it is amazing!!) Stan, DeNae, Ana, and Silas all ran as well and did great! No, I did not run, but I have a good excuse. I hurt my knee when they decided to do this and it has been a long time getting better. (However the plan is for us all to run a 5k in the fall.) At any rate I am extremely proud of my husband for his accomplishment, way to go Love!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to go Nate. All your hard work paid off. You are amazing!!! Cassie will want you to keep it up by doing some running with her when you are here! Not 12 miles though ok?
Yeah!!!! You guys are the best! How lucky am I to know you and have you as a friend! This trip was way too short so I hope you come back again so we can play! I am so sorry you weren't at the race for Nate. Next time it will be all of us and we will get pics for sure! PS. Stan took one of us before the race if you can get it from Denae!
WooHoo Nathan!! I am so proud of you! Andrea you are amazing because I know it takes a lot of training to prepare and you are already sacrificing lots of couple time while Nathan goes to school. Great job both of you! XO
always impressed with those of you that have the energy to do those things!
Post a Comment