4 years ago
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Christmas!!
Christmas morning always starts super early in our family! From the time I was a kid I remember waking up super early and waiting for Dad to call us out by playing "Ding, Dong, Merrily on High" super loud throughout the whole house. I asked him to make me a CD with Christmas music and that song on it so I could continue the tradition. Luke was already awake, but I had to wake the girls up even with the music blasting!. Unfortunately Lily wasn't feeling well, cried and begged to go back to bed, so she missed out on it this year, but the rest of us had fun!
The kids were excited to see Santa ate most of the cookies they left, he couldn't eat all of them because they left a bunch!!
Santa brought them all Pillow Pets, and then Gabby got an Easy Bake oven from dad and mom. She loves it!
Luke had asked for this roller coaster set, which is why he got his own room a few months ago, I had to know his sisters wouldn't destroy it!!
When Lily finally got up, and got some medicine in her system, she was excited to find her play house. She has wanted one desperately since she first saw it a few months ago! After opening presents we went to a friends house for a yummy breakfast and the kids got more cool stuff! We sure are grateful for great friends out here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like fun! such cute kids.
Helena begged and begged for an easy bake oven and of course her kind Dad said "we'll just buy her some cake mixes and we already have an oven.'
No fun in that! Tell me how Gabby likes it, maybe Helena's kind Mother will secretly get her one for her Bday in April!
It is so great to have kids around to make Christmas magical again for us older people.
Post a Comment