4 years ago
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Happy Birthday Gabs
I can hardly believe that my sweet little Gabby is SIX years old. I really didn't think that I was that old, but my kids just keep getting bigger and bigger!! It is hard to imagine my life without this amazing little angel. She is every mother's dream come true. She comes when I call, she answers when I ask, she does when I ask her to, and she hardly ever complains. Her favorite food is salad and veggies, she prefers fruit to candy, she doesn't really like chocolate and she doesn't have a mean bone in her body. She has to please everyone and will literally give you her brand new present that she just got for her birthday (just ask Lily who as soon as the present was open told Gabby that the Barbie she got was going to be hers too because they were sisters and sisters share. Then she asked if she could have a turn and before Gabby had even played with it once she was willing to give it to Lily. I had to intervene at that point.) I really can not tell you what a joy it is to have this wonderful little girl as my own. She makes me smile on a daily basis and can lighten any one's mood. She loves to give hugs and is always super concerned with how everyone else is feeling. She is an angel, really truly and I love her to pieces!!
She is the best big sister, and little sister for that matter. (She plays Lego Star Wars on the WII all the time with Luke even though she'd rather play something like Just Dance, just to make him happy)
As I look over the last six years I am reminded of so many fun things about her and all the things that make her who she is. She is such a wonderful girl, and I am still wondering how I was the lucky one to end up with her! But I am so thankful I did!!







She was a great baby and has been a joy in our family. Gabby, Happy Birthday! We love you with all our hearts and truly are so thankful to have you in our family!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy, happy Birthday, you sure are one sweet girl!!
What a wonderful girl. I hope she had a wonderful day!
Oh how I love my gabby girl!!!! I love her more than her mom!!!Happy Birthday Gabby!! Love, Nana
Gabby I am so happy that you are part of our family. I love you so much! XO
What nice wonderful things you have to say about her she will sure cherish that entry. All kids need that kind of praise. Happy Birthday Gabby.
Post a Comment