Sunday, February 13, 2011

Spanish for "yes"


Lately whenever you ask Lily to do something she will reply, "of course!". She has been super compliant and it's been so nice. I have no idea where she picked up the phrase, but it's cute and I never thought to question her about it. This morning Nate asked her to go get her shoes on. She replied, "Of course!" as usual. Then he said, "Lily, do you know what that means?" To which she says, " Yup, it's Spanish for YES!"

6 comments:

jdust said...

that is really cute.

Travis and Oriana Taylor said...

oh my sweet little lily... im going to kid nap her and keep her as my own she is so funny!!! we were best friends while she was here last summer, she probably wont like me next time she sees me.. ill just have to bribe her good :)

Lisa/Scott said...

Your kids are so cute! I wish we lived closer so my peanuts could play with yours.

Cheri said...

I love that, the things kids say.

Wholly Duncan said...

She is so cute and funny! I miss those funny things they say.

Jana and Mario said...

Cute Lillybug, of course!