Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gabby's cake

This year Gabby wanted a Barbie birthday. I was wondering what to do for her cake when my good friend Elizabeth offered to make the cake for her. Apparently she had been hiding the fact that she is an amazing cake decorator!! I knew that she did cakes, but I had never seen one so I really wasn't sure what to expect. Boy was I surprised!! Just look at this cake!!! She is amazing!!!Of course Gabby loved it, as did her shadow...Lily. Elizabeth had to work so she and her family didn't even come enjoy cake with us, she just spent hours making it (with homemade icing I might add) and then dropped it off and headed to work!Gabby had a great day filled with fun and people we love! She was the princess for the day and dressed the part when she got home from school. She is wearing a leotard that is WAY to small for her, but Nate gently reminded me it was her birthday she could wear what she wants ;). Anyways thanks to everyone who made her birthday what it was, she LOVED everything and everyone!!

3 comments:

mama_pj said...

The cake is amazing!...and of course princess Gabby is beautiful. Love you!

Jamie Jones said...

Love and miss you

Cheri said...

What a fun cake, and a memory she will cherish.