4 years ago
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Amazed and in awe
I was blessed with some incredible surprises this last week! I wanted to write this amazing post about it, but I just can't seem to get the right words to come out. Sometimes it is easy to feel like you are just slipping through the cracks, to feel overwhelmed, lonely and exhausted. And then people show up that change all that, make you cry and feel like the most important person there is and all of the sudden you find energy and excitement again. Sometimes you feel like everyone else and then wonderful people show you that they care enough to make something just for you. I had surprise visitors and then the most amazing baby shower. These wonderful women made my week, my month... They really made me feel loved and I appreciate them more then they will ever know. All of them. I wish I could write something amazing for them to let them know all that they mean to me, even the ones I have only known for a very short time. They are incredible and I hope they know that. Thank you to my angels this week. I hope you know who you are. If not, then I will have to call you out by name next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So happy for you Andrea..you deserve it! And to your "angels" thank you for taking care of my Andrea when she's so far away from me! :)
Heard about that surprise visit...nothing speaks love like clean plants and a clean fridge! You'll be so ready!
What a wonderful sweet surprise! Love you!
Post a Comment