Friday, January 6, 2012

2012

It is hard to believe that it is already 2012. So much happened for us in 2011 and we have more to look forward to in 2012. Nate graduated med school, matched into and started a general surgery residency, we moved to Cleveland, bought our first house, I turned the big 3-0, we had our 10 year anniversary, and we found out we would be welcoming another baby girl into our family. That is just the main things I can think of too!! Now we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of this little girl. We still have some time, but we are getting close and everyone in the house is excited! I have started nesting and I think I am driving everyone crazy with my obsessive need for everyone to clean! But that comes with the territory. I have some fun things to blog, especially our awesome New Years, but I have been so stressed with getting things ready I just haven't had time to get my pictures onto the computer! SO here is to hoping I can get things together before our little one gets here and also Happy 2012 to everyone, we are sure excited for what this new year will bring!!
(Here is a rare couples picture that my wonderful friend Kirsten took of Nate and I on New Years Day. Look at that HUGE belly! Wow, no wonder people keep telling me I look like I am about to pop!)

6 comments:

Wholly Duncan said...

You look beautiful! Relax, there will be plenty of time to clean later!

Janelle said...

I love your shirt! :)

Jo Jo said...

Ditto on Susan's comment. Sit down, put your feet up, and play with those kiddos because playing will get harder when she's arrived!

Cheri said...

I know how you feel with the nesting period. I was cleaning on top of the cupboards in the kitchen. As if anyone is going to look up there. Now don't get any ideas. You do not need to clean on top of the cupboards.

Debbie said...

I love that picture!! I wish I had something that sweet from when I was pregnant. I'm not sure if there will be any more little ones for me, so I could have missed my opportunity. And I think your baby belly is awesome. :)

mama_pj said...

You look wonderful and healthy! Enjoy this time with family and preparing to welcome the new family member. Love you!