This morning I was getting the girls hair ready for school. As the three of us were in the bathroom together, we had a little conversation that went something like this:
Gabby: I am so excited for tomorrow!!!
Lily: Why??
Gabby: Because tomorrow is the 100th day of school! These days have been going by SO FAST!!
Lily: Not for Evie....
My thoughts exactly!!!
(P.S. Evie is what the kids call our little girl, since we are going to name her Evelyn)
4 years ago
4 comments:
I love the nickname Evie.
I love that Lily bug so direct and matter a fact!!!! I wish I was there!!!
LOVE the name! Hurry up Evie!
So excited your little lady has arrived. Congratulations! Hope you are doing well and recuperating nicely. I did get a text from Gayle that you addition has arrived but the name she texted me was Enelyn.
Post a Comment