Even when you are four days before having a baby you can get up the gusto to have your kids in their Valentines best and their hair done up super cute.
I am a stay at home mom with the four best little rugrats there are!! We are currently living in Cleveland, Ohio while Nate does his residency. I love to read, take pictures, sew, cook and try just about anything!
3 comments:
I love Lily's skirt! When do you find time to sew and make all the crafty things that you do? I went to try and make some bows and I NEED your help.
Cute, festive kids! Not one of my children wore red today!
Even when you are four days before having a baby you can get up the gusto to have your kids in their Valentines best and their hair done up super cute.
Post a Comment