I love it when my girls match! I don't know what it is about it, but I just love it! I used to think I would NEVER do that as a mom, yet here I am. It hardly ever happens, but I always think it is so cute when it does! Plus I just think my kids are cute so I have to post pictures of them looking so!
I am so glad these girls love each other so much right now! I just hope that continues throughout their lives and that they love our new little girl as much. (Though I am pretty sure I don't have to worry about that!! :)!)I asked Nate to take a picture of me and my girls. He was playing Chess with Luke. So after asking 50 times, he got up took one and then went back to playing. This is not the picture I would have likes, but it is one none the less. Me in all my "about to pop" glory and my cute girls all ready for church.
Boy am I lucky to have such great kids!!!
3 comments:
They're lucky to have such a cute mom. I never thought it would be so much fun to match with Breyer, but I always want to be dressed in the same colors as her!
Love it, you are all ADORABLE!!!!
The black shirt and the shot-from-above angle make you look not pregnant. Yay!
Keep me posted this week!
Post a Comment