The first of our Halloween celebrations was a pack meeting/scout run Halloween party for scouts and their families. Luke had earned his Arrow of Light and Webelos and a bunch of other awards, but they hadn't been able to award them to him, so we got to do it that night. He did such a great job getting all of his requirements done!! After the awards were done, we had a fun night, with a haunted trunk or treat (inside due to snow), games and a dance!!
Lily showing me her moves :)
Gabby (Little Red) with Eva and Abby!
Nate/Wolverine ;)
I had made Evie a cute Supergirl costume ( you can see it above in the picture of me giving Luke his awards) but the night of trick or treating was WAY to cold and rainy so she wore this cute duck costume :).
Luke as Gandalf (one of the easiest costumes I have ever made, and I think it turned out pretty good)
My little Lily witch (I had made this for Gabby a few years ago, so it was nice to have one less costume to sew this year!)
And my little Gabby Red Riding Hood, she is so cute!!
It was really cold and rainy so Evie didn't last too long outside, I ended up taking her in after only a few houses.
We also had a ward Halloween party, but I didn't get any pictures of that. The kids got WAY too much candy between all three events, but we had so much fun! Like I said, fall is my favorite time of year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment