Monday, January 27, 2014

Lily's Birthday

 
Next up in October, was Lily's birthday!! She turned 6!!
My sweet little sassy Lily is growing up too fast for me! She is in Kindergarten and absolutely LOVING it!! She is so excited to go to school every day, she came home after the first few days and had almost every one's name memorized. She is very interested in art and does a great job painting, coloring, drawing and just being creative. She is my deep thinker. She is always asking unique questions that make me laugh or look at her in pride. She has a very different way of looking at the world and people and I love that about her! She is such fun, she is hilarious and doesn't even know it! She is not afraid to be who she is, and that is something I wish I had more of in me. It amazes me how different all my kids are and yet how deeply and equally I love each one of them. They bring such different things to the family and each one has a special, essential role to play. I love getting to be their mother and learn from them! And I am so lucky to have my Lilybug, life would be so dull without her!!!
She still loves polly pockets, princesses and girly things... but this year she also asked for a sword (because she wants to be a sword fighter when she grows up- as well as being a mom ;)!!!) and a guitar.  I'm not sure why I don't have pictures of her opening her sword from Grandma or the guitar from Julie, but she was WAY more excited to get those then the girly stuff I had already gotten her before she told me what she wanted, but she still smiled and was happy to get what I got her. 


 Lily you are a gem, don't you ever change! We love you so much and are so happy to have you in our family! Happy Birthday kiddo!!

No comments: