November was a rough month, but we still managed to have some fun in there :). Despite being put on bed rest, we ventured down to Huntington to visit Stan and DeNae &co. for Thanksgiving. This will likely be our last visit with them since they are moving to Wyoming in just a few short months!! We got there and it was beautiful weather, but the next day we woke up to snow! The kids didn't mind and had a great time sledding on the neighbor's hill.
Thanksgiving Day, as always, was filled with yummy food and great company. DeNae's sisters, Tanya and Riann were there as well as some other friends. We missed Chisa and Gordon, they moved to Hawaii for residency, but we made pot stickers in honor of Chisa ;). We have spent 4 out of the last 5 Thanksgiving's together, it will be weird once they are gone!!
Such good food!!
DeNae and I decided to take each other's family pictures while we were there together. Unfortunately almost ALL of the pictures are on her (much nicer) camera and for some reason they didn't transfer to our USB. Soooo, these are a few of what I had, but I will post the good ones once I can get them :).
These three girls are such good buddies!!
Daddy and his little side kick. She was loving all the time she got to spend with Nate. It was his first real vacation in about a year.
It is hard to believe we have been friends for almost 14 years. From our days together at BYU to med school to residency, we have been through a lot together. It is so wonderful to have such great friends that really are more like family! Israelsen family, we love you!!
Here is a picture of Riann, Tanya and the two boys they are fostering. These girls are awesome, I love them and am glad we got to spend so much time with them!!
I hate pictures of myself, especially when pregnant, but I had to include one of Nate and me anyways.
Loves these two!
RiRi holding Lily to keep warm, while we were taking pictures :). We love Riann!
It was a cold day, and by the end the kiddos were DONE, but I had to try and snap one of all my kids together. What a cute bunch!!! Hopefully there will be one more added to that group in the next week or so!!!
Thanks Israelsen's and Johnson's for the great visit!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment