(I am going to try to get a little caught up on this blog!!)
Luke's birthday, now almost 4 months ago, fell on Conference Sunday. That was kind of fun, since he was actually born on Conference Sunday! We were lucky enough o have the Israelsen family here visiting, which made it all the more fun. I can't believe that my little boy is 11!!! He seems so little to me still, yet there are times that I am talking to him and I think to myself that he must be even older. I am lucky to be his mother. This young man has taught me so many things about life, myself and love. After we found out that this baby was yet another girl, I told Luke that Heavenly Father couldn't send any more boys to our family because he already sent the perfect one to our family and no one else could compare with him ;)!! He is such a wonderful older brother to all these girls!! Sure he bugs, taunts and teases them, but he also sticks up for, protects and loves them all so much. He has a good heart, an obedient and tender nature and a sharp mind. He impresses me all the time with the things knows and picks up on that I think are over his head. He helps me want to be a better person, more like him. He always sees the good in others, and he hardly ever complains. He wants to help, and he does a pretty good job of it, if you can get him to put his book down ;). He is an AVID reader, he plays the piano and viola, he loves soccer, and like most boys his age, loves Minecraft.
Luke got a lot of fun things, including Legos, a CD from The Piano Guys (he LOVES the Piano Guys), and...
An IPod!!!!!! Thankfully, Nana and Pa were game to go in on a present so we could get him one!! He has been such a big helper, taking care of so much while I have had so many issues during this pregnancy, we wanted to show him how much he is appreciated :). Can you tell he loved it?!
My little choco-holic, always wants a triple chocolate cake, and there is no complaint from this mama about that ;)!!
So fun to celebrate with friends!! Happy Birthday Lukey, you are one awesome kid!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment