Yesterday, I know I know, was Nate's big 30th birthday!! Unfortunately since we just moved and don't know many people we didn't get to have a big bash like I would have wanted to do!! (He was VERY happy about this!!!) But we were able to have a nice dinner with some friends and to have cake with just the kids.
I know lots of wives think they have the best man there is, but I have to say I have them all beat! I could go on and on about how wonderful he is and about all the awesome things he does, but I will simply say that in my opinion I have the most wonderful man alive and I am thankful for that! Thanks Nate and Happy Birthday!!
Notice how Lily has her fork ready to dive into dad's "jello-cake"!! She was so excited to eat it!!
You have to have a candle blowing picture, sorry love!! (I didn't have 30 candles so we made a 30 instead, this didn't sit well with Luke though.)
5 comments:
Oh my! I had no clue he was 30 this year! wow. Happy birthday nate!
We sure do miss you all!
Wow I didn't know he turned 30. Ahhh I'm scared... 30 is next for me. :(
HAppy Birthday Nate!! WE miss you!
Happy Birthday to you! Congratulations on the big 3-0!! I would have guessed you had hit that mark a long time ago. Just teasing. We miss you guys. I hope your move went well and that you make lots and lots of friends!! love ya, Chaney
Happy Birthday Nate! It is amazing that you turned 30, seeing as I am only 29! :)
I agree with Andrea, you are an amazing wonderful man and I am so happy to be your mom!
hugs and kisses to you and your adorable family.
Post a Comment