Monday, July 13, 2009

The New Place

Ok this has taken me forever to post, but here are the pictures of the outside of our new place! We really like it and are getting pretty settled in. (I only have a few more boxes to unload!!) There isn't a yard so the kids place in the street, but we live on a dead end road in a pretty quiet place. After I finish getting all the boxes unloaded and the house put in order I will add pictures of the inside too, but for now this will have to do! We are just so glad that we found a nice place in a nice area, thanks again everyone who listened to my complaining and prayed with us to find this nice place!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alicia said...

we can trade months to month. I'll take Lily in August and you take Mekynzie in September, then we can have a month break from craziness!! Love you guys!!

Angela said...

Oh pretty! I like the outside... can't wait to see the inside?

Snarr Family said...

Wow, that looks great! I hate moving. It takes forever to get a feel for a new home and find a place for everything. Where are you guys exactly? It looks pretty nice.