Monday, July 13, 2009

FOR SALE!!!


I have a really beautiful little curly haired, blue eyed monster for sale!!! She answers to the names of Lily, LilyBug, Bugsy, Bug-a-boo, Lilikins, Lizzy, Libby-lu, or LILY ELIZABETH TRACEY!!!! (Said while trying NOT to yell but feeling very much like you want to!) She like to stick her hands in toilets, while there is urine that her siblings didn't flush, in it. She also like to draw on the church chairs with crayons, climb up onto the table and throw food on the floor, color with pens on furniture, take her sippy cup and drip her juice on the couch or floor, take her own diaper off and finger paint with the really gross contents of said diaper, rip out as many handfuls of her sisters as hair as she can before mom gets to her, rip apart the same sisters favorite books, destroy her brothers newly made Lego ships, and get into mom's make-up eating the chap stick and rubbing the blush into the carpet leaving hours of clean up for her mother. All of this in a days work.

However she also gives the best hugs you could imagine coming from a 21 month old, smiles a smile that could melt any heart (especially when she IS in trouble ;)), loves me even when I don't succeed in the NOT yelling department, loves to oogle at babies and cuddle with stuffed animals pretending they are babies, and loves to grab her blanket and snuggle with you anytime you need it! On second thought, maybe she isn't for sale... How about "For Rent", on a month to month basis!!?

7 comments:

Christy said...

i have one too, maybe we could trade?

Mole said...

YIKES!!!! Ohh I feel for you guys. That little terror. argg LOL

Debbie said...

You make her sound so appealing!! I am so TOTALLY looking forward to Emma hitting that stage now. :) Super cute little Lily . . . and very funny post. I laughed out loud. Really. I did! :)

Angela said...

Ok, that was hilarious!!! Don't worry, she'll grow out of the terror stage and the cute will remain, and just think... it could be worse... she could have Tally's screaming too!

Pamela said...

Yep, the cutest ones seem to be able to get into the most trouble!

Oliphaunt said...

I'll take her! Although, I might not want her for a whole month. Maybe I'll take it a day at a time. :)

kim and morgan said...

Ha ha! love it! What a cutie. Hope you are doing well! Your nds place looks great