In honor of my 100th post, which was the one on Gabby, and Luke's 100th day of school, it was suggested that I do a post on 100 things about me. Most of my posts are about the kids and so it has been a little harder then I thought to come up with 100 things just about me but here it goes...
1. I am a mother
2. I have always wanted to be a mother
3. Even when I had to baby sit my younger siblings I still wanted to be a mother
4. I studied Geology at BYU
5. I got a scholarship in Geology
6. I really love Geology
7. I hate it when people say, "Oh so you like rocks" and think that is all Geology is
8. I LOVE my kids
9. I LOVE my husband
10. Sometimes I wonder why he married me because he is THAT awesome!
11. Sometimes I don't think that I am that awesome
12. I am living 2000 miles away from my family
13. That is really hard for me
14. My family is really important to me
15. I set my sister up with her now husband
16. I think they owe me their first born child ;)
17. I love to sew
18. I make my girls Easter, Christmas and a lot of their Sunday dresses
19. I wish I knew how to make boy clothes
20. I also wish I knew how to knit and crochet
21. I like to make bows and make all my girls bows
22. I NEVER used to like crafts until a few years ago
23. I don't consider myself crafty
24. Sometimes I am not very girlie
25. I LOVE to hike and camp
26. I used to dance on the Folk Dance team at BYU
27. I loved dancing in Christmas Around the World
28. I had to quit the team when I got pregnant with Luke
29. Having Luke was better then being on the team
30. I think I have the best kids
31. I didn't really date a lot until I got to college
32. I dated a lot in college
33. I broke up with Nate after he told me he loved me the first time
34. Kristen Steele Duncan is the one who convinced me that I was being a retard about the whole thing
35. I am ETERNALLY grateful to Kristen for that!!
36. I had a missionary before Nate and I got engaged
37. I did dear john him
38. When I was in YW I swore I would NEVER marry someone who wanted to be a doctor, too much schooling and stress
39. My husband is in Medical School
40. I really like living in West Virginia
41. I think the Lord knows exactly where to send us and why
42. I really value my friends
43. Sometimes I care too much what people think of me
44. I don't like for people to not like me
45. I would do just about anything for my friends
46. I used to wish I had been born in medieval times
47. I am a neat FREAK
48. I color coordinate my clothes
49. In the drawer as well as hanging up
50. I like things in certain orders and will change it if someone else puts it out of order, sometimes without even realizing I am doing it
51. Nate likes to mess up the order on purpose, he says its good for my "OCD" ;)
52. I hate to waste anything
53. I will use a tissue until it is in shreds as to not waste it
54. My grandfather is Mexican
55. His wife is Swiss
56. I obviously didn't get the Mexican blood
57. I want more kids
58. I like to cook
59. I hate doing dished
60. When I get upset, I clean
61. I hate to disappoint
62. I love to read
63. I don't mind when Nate has to be gone at night because then I can read
64. But I don't like to sleep alone
65. Sometimes after the kids are asleep, when Nate is gone for the night, I sneak into their room and sleep with them.
66. Loud chewing really annoys me
67. My kids are loud chewers when they have chips
68. I never buy chips
69. I love getting packages in the mail, even if it is for my kids
70. I love getting new fabric, it makes me very happy
71. I love getting visitors
72. I cry at commercials, even the cheesy ones
73. I actually like action movies
74. I HATE scary movies
75. I have always wanted to go to Africa
76. I also want to go to the rain forest
77. The most exotic place I have ever been in Mexico City
78. While in Mexico city I was most excited to see the volcano
79. I secretly hoped it would erupt while we were there
80. I also want to go to Ireland and Iceland and a lot of other places too
81. I miss school and still have nightmares about it
82. I didn't love high school
83. I wish I could go back and do a lot of things differently
84. I really loved college
85. I enjoy playing games
86. I am allergic to cats and dogs
87. I am not sad that I can't ever have indoor animals
88. I am very squeamish around blood
89. I get grossed out even by Luke's loose teeth
90. I really don't like to talk on the phone
91. I usually don't call people, I wait for them to call me
92. I get really ornery when I am tired or hungry
93. I have a pretty good memory
94. I lived in Massachusetts, Texas, Utah and West Virginia
95. I have 3 sister, 4 brothers, 3 brothers in law, 6 sisters in law, 6 step brothers in law and 6 step sisters in law
96. I love each one of them so much (as well as my parents and in laws and grandparents)
97. I have friends that I consider family and love them just as much
98. I sometimes feel awkward saying I love you, even though I mean it
99. I hope that I do a good enough job raising my kids and that they know I love them
100. I think I have a very blessed life
4 years ago
12 comments:
Whew that had to be hard to come up with. But I learned some new stuff about you :) so.. THANKS!
great job coming up with 100 things! that's hard stuff! i didn't know some of that stuff about you. You danced on the folk dance team?? i had no idea.
So fun to learn more about you, great post! Loved seeing you & your darling family last weekend. Can we please get together lots more times before we have to move in June?? I finished Lily's cupcake hat, could you email me your address when you get a chance so I can mail it to you. Thanks!! (rmspilman@gmail.com)
I am so glad you shared that. It was very entertaining and also enlightening. I think you and I have a lot more in common than I realized. :)
That was an awesome insight. It was great to learn more about you. I don't like to talk on the phone either. I think it's awesome to have such a good friend as Kristen to knock some sense into you. :)
Btw, when you were on Folk dance team did you know a Bryce Shelley?
I was texting Marcie today and I almost cried when she told me they were with you guys a few days ago!! I miss you tons!! ps. you should come this summer!! I mean you should REALLY come this summer!!
You are awesome! And I love you so very much! XO
You are AWESOME! And I love you so very much! XO
That was so fun to read. I couldn't believe how much of that was new information to me.
That was so fun to read!
p.s. I really did think geology was just about rocks. ;-P
Andrea, you really are an awesome person! Thanks for reminding me of your awesomeness and how glad I am that you are my sister-in-law! We really miss you guys and hope that you guys are doing well. I will call you!:)
That was really cool. Its cool to see the things that are important to you. You are an amazing Woman!!Love you lots!
Post a Comment