Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tea anyone??

Over the last few weeks we have been hit by storm after storm of snow. We have had so much snow and ice that Luke has had a total of 3 days of school in that time. Today was the first full day of school he has had and to celebrate, the girls and I decided to have a Tea Party!! Now that's not to say we don't enjoy having Luke around, we do! We love of Lukey, but he being a boy and the oldest tends to make everyone else do "boy" things. Like, play trains, cars, Transformers, Bakugon, soccer or Star Wars on the WII. So having him in school allows the rest of us our much needed "girl time"!!! Gabby gathered all the needed supplies and set us up in the living room, however knowing my little Lily I insisted we move to the kitchen floor. Sure enough with in the first 30 seconds we had water in our cups Lily had spilled and was yelling "I fix it Mama, I fix it!!" We had a gourmet snack of strawberries, string cheese and of course gold fish crackers!! (We had eaten everything by the time I thought to get the camera out though...)I think this was Lily's first "tea party" and she really got into it! It was really cute, I wish I had thought to get the camera out earlier!! Gabby was so happy to finally have some girl time that she wanted to continue the tea party into a lunch party but I politely declined. Instead we headed to the living room for some dancing!! Yeah, I still have some moves, and the girls think I am awesome ;)!!
It was a really fun morning and I was happy to be able to spend some time with my girls!!

3 comments:

DeNae I said...

Are your moves really as sweet as mine?

Unknown said...

Awe! Sofi LOVES tea parties!!! Looks like a fun time!

Wendy said...

Its a day your girls will
always remember!Lily is getting
so grown up!!