A while back I was looking on my friend, Marci's, blog and saw these super cute pumpkin hats that she had made for her son and her nephew. Marci has this awesome talent of knitting that I wish I also had. (I have never learned, but always wanted to learn... maybe someday...) Anyways I had also seen this cute cupcake hat that she had knitted for another one of our friends and I mentioned to her that I wished I could make one for Lily. Marci, true to her super sweet awesome nature, whipped one up for Lily and sent it to us in a matter of days! SHE IS AMAZING I TELL YOU!! Lily loves the hat and I think she makes a pretty cute little cupcake if I do say so myself!!




11 comments:
Haha that is so cute. It reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake!
i love that hat! i've made it a couple of times for friends!! you totally should learn to knit....it's so fun (but I bet kristen wouldn't say that!) haha
HA HA, Mekynzie was wearing her cupcake hat last night!!! They are too cute, and Marci is the sweetest, and probably most talented crafty person I know!!
They both look adorable!! I love it!! You totally need to learn how to knit so you can make one for me. ;)
p.s. I love Lilly's outfit!
Very cute. That is a really great friend to do that. Your girls are so cute
So Sweet.
Those little girls are so adorable! It just makes me want to squeeze em!
Love you!
So sweet! Marci is pretty awesome, but so are you!
Those two are so cute!!!!The hat
is adorable just like Gabby and
Lily!!!Can't wait til I get to
come and see them. Tell them their
Nana loves them!!You have great
friends just like you!!
Your girls are gorgeous in the cupcake hat!!! So fun! They look like cupcake beanie models! You are too nice & I am working on a purple cupcake hat so the girls don't have to share. We need to get together so I can show you how to knit. It is super easy and really fun. And I need you to teach me your sewing skills!
Of course I'm loving the pics of the girls in that sweet hat, but you do know that DeNae's blog is now more current than yours is. Yikes! In fairness, I guess you have been busy watching her kids. LOL!
Post a Comment