Monday, September 13, 2010

Last bits of summer

One of our favorite places to go play is Coonskin Park. There are many wonderful places to play at the park and in the areas surrounding the park. We discovered a hiking path that leads back to this quiet part of the river where we can play in the water with no one else around. We went with the McLemore's and the Israelsen's and had a blast! Koyo LOVED the water and couldn't get enough of it!! I love his expression in the picture, that is pure joy right there!!

Tia was every ones favorite "ride" in the water, the kids just adore her!
On the trail Ethan spotted this really neat turtle. I have no idea what kind of turtle it was, but the orange was really brilliant! (The picture does NOT do it justice!!)

The lovely ladies I get to associate with!! Riann, Chisa, Tanya, and DeNae, they are great!!

We finished the day out by doing the paddle boats on the lake and then having a fabulous dinner, too bad I didn't take any pictures of those parts!!

No comments: