Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Making Cookies

What kid doesn't love making cookies??! Add to that DeNae's awesome lesson about how each member of the family is an essential "ingredient" to the family and tada! you have a wonderful family home evening lesson and activity rolled into one!! It was especially nice because both of our husbands were working late or on call at the hospital that night! Thank goodness for good friends and for the Gospel, or I would be INSANE!!! :) Tia and Riann were so good to help the kids add their ingredient at the right time, and it turned out great, very good cookies!!
All future chefs I think!!

Thanks DeNae, Tanya and Riann for the fabulous FHE and for the cookies, we love you guys!!

1 comment:

mama_pj said...

What a great activity...I love cookies! :) The smiles tell the whole story. I send my love!