4 years ago
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Defeated
I keep thinking that I will find time to get caught up with this blog. However the more time passes the more overwhelmed I feel. Add to that getting up every morning at 4:45am so I can teach early morning seminary and then rush home and get the kids ready to get to school by 7:15 and then having Lily so lonely that she literally hangs on me all day til the kids get home. By the time we get homework done and I get the next days lesson all prepared, it's time to make dinner and then clean up, get the kids ready for bed, get there clothes and lunches ready for the next day, get them in bed and then I have to get to bed because I am getting up at 4:45 am after all. It is leaving me no time to sift through all the hundreds of pictures that I took while on vacation. So I have resigned myself to the fact that I just won't get that done right now. SO I am defeated in that area. However I am really enjoying this time in life, both Luke and Gabby LOVE school and I am kept so busy that I hardly have time to notice all the time Nate is spending at the hospital and not home with us. It is preparing us for the times he will be gone on his away rotations. So I may at one point find some time to go through all those wonderful memories and share them, but for now we are just going to move on. There, I feel better already!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Admitting we won't be able to do it is usually the hardest thing to say to ourselves or others but their is a feeling of relief when we do.
Its a blessing that you have in your life right now so no worries. We do love your pictures and comments and when you have time we will be ready and waiting and if not we understand!!! We love you!
So good to hear that you are enjoying teaching seminary. I can only imagine how busy you are with all you have going on! Just know that you are loved and in my prayers.
I think maybe some of our technology makes us feel that we HAVE to do it all. It sounds to me like you are already doing more than you HAVE to anyway. I am glad you get to teach seminary. That must be such a wonderful blessing.
Post a Comment