A few days ago we were all at home and I decided that we should try to get some family pictures done. Unfortunately it was 42 degrees outside so it didn't go as well as I had hoped. Setting up the tripod and having to set the timer and run to get into the picture didn't help either, but I think we got a few that may work. These are a few of the family shots, tell me what you think...


Fortunately my sister in law Angela offered to work on it in photo shop and we got this:

I am so excited! I may even have to get the program, I really have been considering it for a while and this just converted me! I think I like this one the best, but I need some opinions, I need to get started on my Christmas cards early since I FORGOT last year!!
This was my favorite of the day. Too bad Lily was cold and accidentally wet herself right before this picture so she is less then thrilled.

I am so excited! I may even have to get the program, I really have been considering it for a while and this just converted me! I think I like this one the best, but I need some opinions, I need to get started on my Christmas cards early since I FORGOT last year!!
7 comments:
I don't think there is a bad picture in the bunch. They all turned out darling but I do admit I am leaning towards the one you are partial to also. What a darling family you get to be the proud mother of.
I love that last one. Of course they all look great. I really like the colors!
All of them are great pictures. You guys are beautiful.
Very cute. My favorite is the last one. I love photoshop. I recomend it to all. Photoshop elements is a lot more afordable. I haven't used it, but I hear it is pretty good for the average user. I have Photoshop CS5 and love it. But there is no way we could have gotten it with out the deal we got on it. I recomend the program in general though.
I love them all and agree that the last one is the favorite. What an adorable family1
So cute Andrea. I think I like the last one too. I have photo shop elements, it does the basic stuff, and is only like $100, not as pricey!!
I love them all!!! The last one is good!!! Great job!! I need your address to send a card this year. Have a great Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment