
I am SOOOOO proud of this little girl!!!! I know I have lamented on here and complained about how difficult potty training has been. Today, however, I am happy, ecstatic is more like it, to report that she has been in underwear for a week and a day now and has only had one accident in the last 4 days!!!! Sure she went diarrhea on the carpet and peed on a walk, not to mention the day she stood there told me she didn't need to go potty and proceeded to pee on herself and laugh, but we have made tremendous progress as of late! THANK YOU to all those who encouraged me NOT to give up and offered wonderful advice!! I have to say that this is soooo much better then diapers. It does cause me to reflect on the fact that I have no more baby though. All my kids are big kids now, this is a somewhat depressing, but I am not going to think on that too much. Yeah for Lily!!!
7 comments:
That is awesome!!! She is a cutie and your kids will always be your babies!
Congratulations Lily! I love you!
Congrats. That is so huge!!!!
yeah!!! there is still no hope for logan. And i love her sweater, just bought those for my girls too!!
yay lily!!
Good job Lil and mama! Potty training makes me want to pull my hair out. :)
Way to go Lily. You are so wonderful.
Post a Comment