4 years ago
Monday, November 1, 2010
Lily's Party
Better late then never!! We celebrated Lily's birthday the Sunday Nate came home, but we've been so busy I forgot to post it!! After church we went for a drive and fed ducks, which I did post about, then came home and made a cake. We had a quiet dinner together and then were joined by they Israelsen's to sing and do presents.
She was having fun goofing around while I was trying to take a picture of her while we were out.
Nate was encouraging the funny face making.

Lily was so excited to get presents! She was surprised that they were all for her and once she opened one she just wanted to sit and play with it, but the other kids helped her with that.
Nana got her a My Little Pony play set, Mom and Dad got her a big stuffed dog and a movie.
And the Israelsen's got her this bouncy ball that she LOVES!! Thanks to everyone for all her fun gifts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is beautiful.
Post a Comment