On Friday Nate got off work early and the weather outside was so warm! We decided to take the kids to the park and have a picnic for dinner. (How's that for date night?! ;)) It was so nice and so much fun! We ran around the little pond there and of course the kids wanted to stop and have me take a picture of them on this bench! (What have a done to them?!)

It amazes me how much kids LOVE parks! I mean I remember liking them, but I had no idea how handy they were for parents. Easy, cheap entertainment, perfect!


Nate being Nate couldn't just sit and enjoy the nice family time, he had to do a few sets of pull ups. Always looking for ways to exercise. (He tells me it is a good stress reliever, I'll take his word for it! ;)!)

Lily took off her shoes and practically rolled around in the dirt, but she loved it so how could I get frustrated?

We stayed until it started raining and then headed home, got the kids in bed and watched "Date Night" together. I love it when we get to have those days. They are few and far between, but when they happen they make everything else more bearable. I love my family and am so lucky to have them!!!
3 comments:
I am dying at how much your kids have grown! Holy smokes! Gabby especially looks like she has grown about 10 inches since I last saw her. What a beautiful family
sounds like you had a fun time!
I am so excited for spring to be here and love your pictures. Give the kids a kiss from me. Love you!
Post a Comment