After venting my frustrations I decided I didn't have to look very far to find my buried treasure. They were sitting at the table coloring. It was the first sunny day that we'd had in a long time, and it was actually almost warm, so I decided to take us all to the park. Boy, was that what I needed. Some fresh air and the delightful sounds of my happy children. It sure did a lot to calm me down. Now at least I have the calm I need to try and figure out my dilemma.
Luke and Gabby we having a competition. Surprisingly, but maybe not so much, Gabby is stronger than Luke. Not that she can beat him up or anything, but she is able to pull herself up and do more push ups, pull ups and sit ups than he is. It was funny to watch them.
We stopped by the pond and were surprised to see two ducks. They decided to moon the kids which they thought was hilarious. I had to explain what they were really doing, but Luke thought it was funnier his way.
2 comments:
I would have to agree, the are definitely a treasure!!
Did my friend Emmy get a hold of you?
It is amazing what nice weather and fresh air will do for the soul. It is invigorating. We have been enjoying some of that teaser weather as well. I am thinking a snow storm will blow in just to throw me off, so I have to stay outdoors as much as I can. I am glad you were able to push your problem aside for a while and enjoy the weather and your kids. That is a talent.
Post a Comment