Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lily and Gabby

Sometimes I just love to sit and listen to my kids talk to each other. They say the funniest things sometimes!! Yesterday Gabby and Lily were getting ready to go outside to play. This is what I heard Lily- "Come on guys!" Gabby-"I'm not a guy! I'm a girl." Lily-"Come on guys-girl" Gabby-"I'm not a guy-girl. I am just a girl. Well I am a Gabby girl." Lily-"Oh, right." Gabby-"Do you even know what a Gabby-girl means??" Lily-"Yes!" Gabby-"What?!" Lily-"....I don't know...." Gabby-"It means 'talkie'. You know, I am a 'talkie' girl, cause I like to talk. That's why I am a Gabby-girl." Lily-"...Oh..." If only I had a tape recorder for all of the things they say, I am constantly entertained! (maybe that is just because they are my kids, but I think they are funny!!)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh Gabby!!! She is my "gabby" girl!!!! Love them all!! Miss you terribly too but hopefully soon I will be able to come and visit!

Cheri said...

It is definitely not just you that thinks your kids have funny comments they spout off, that was a crack up to me also.