One costume almost 100% done. Two more to go. At least I have a few weeks! I am pretty excited about the way Gabby's turned out! Yay, it feels so good to get the sewing machine out again! Wish me luck on the rest!!
shut up!! that is so cute!! i wish marys would turn out like that, i am making hers but it is so white trash compared to that!! love it love it love it!!
you have a talent young lady and don't ever forget that. It looks way awesome and the other two will for sure. So wish I was going to be there for it like I was a couple years ago!!!!
I am a stay at home mom with the four best little rugrats there are!! We are currently living in Cleveland, Ohio while Nate does his residency. I love to read, take pictures, sew, cook and try just about anything!
5 comments:
Awesome witch costume!
Wow! Get out that machine more often! Those are on my to-do list NOW
shut up!! that is so cute!! i wish marys would turn out like that, i am making hers but it is so white trash compared to that!! love it love it love it!!
you have a talent young lady and don't ever forget that. It looks way awesome and the other two will for sure. So wish I was going to be there for it like I was a couple years ago!!!!
You have done an amazing job! I am so proud and Gabby is so cute!
Post a Comment