Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Lily

My baby is 4!! Time really does fly sometimes! I can't imagine my life without this sweet little face! She has so much personality contained in that small little body of hers! I have no idea how I got so lucky to have her as my own! Not that she is a perfect angel, but she is my angel. She has added so much to our family and I love my Lily Bug to pieces! She has such a loving personality, but that is not shown or given freely. You have to earn her affection. For the first few month that we lived here, her primary teachers would tell me that she would sit off to the side, listening but not really participating. They asked if she wanted to join in and she said, no I want to sit by the wall and not have anyone talk to me thank you. I had to laugh because that is soooo Lily. As soon as she felt comfortable with them and the other kids she warmed right up and involved herself, but not a minute before. She is so inquisitive. My other kids ask questions, but not like Lily. She really thinks about things, things I never knew a 4 year old could even be concerned about. She is so full of spunk! Never a dull moment with her around. I wondered sometimes if we would ever make it to 4, thank goodness those 2's and 3's are behind us! She is so independent, when it is convenient for her! She wants to do things by herself until I need her to do it and then she all of the sudden can't. But most of the time she can't wait to grow up like her sister and brother. She is so excited to have another sister. She grabs my belly all the time and talks to her sister, hugs her sister, sings to her sister, tells her she loves her, etc. She is going to be a great big sister! I thank the Lord everyday for my sweet Lily. Happy Birthday big girl, I love you!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

mama_pj said...

Lily is so precious! Love that girl! Happy Birthday Lily Bug

Wendy said...

So hard to believe that its been 4 years since I was there for when she was brand new! Hard to believe thats when I met travis too. Its so crazy! Lily is an amazing little one. She has a lot of her dad and mom in her. Of course she does and thats what makes her the best. We all love the Lily Bug!!!! Give her a big hug and squeeze her from us!!!!