Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Sweet "Little" Luke


I can hardly believe that SEVEN years ago I became a mother. Seven years ago my life changed utterly and completely. Seven years ago I began to learn what it really means to love and give selflessly. Seven years ago I welcomed my sweet little Lukey into this world!! Words could never even begin to describe the complete joy and happiness this child has brought into my life. He has been and continues to be an enormous example to me. He has more love and tenderness for others and genuine concern for others then most kids I know. He is the BEST helper anyone could ever ask for and more importantly he is mine!! I know I posted something similar to this last year, but really truly it is how I feel. I feel so incredibly blessed to be able to be Luke's mom. I know most parents feel that way about their kids, and how wonderful it is that the Lord sent us the type of child that would invoke those feelings into us!! I know that Luke was hand picked for me. He helps me be a better mom and a better person. I love this little guy more then I can ever express!! Happy Birthday Luke, I love you!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mole said...

Happy Birthday Luke!!!!

Pamela said...

Happy Birthday Luke!! We hope that you have a wonderful day.

mama_pj said...

Happy Seventh birthday Luke! We love you so much and we are so proud of what a great young man you are becoming! hugs and kisses,
Gramma and Grampa

Oliphaunt said...

Happy Birthday Luke!