Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cute kids!

We get to have some friends stay with us for a few days while their parents are visiting a family member who is in the hospital. I have blogged about them before, the Isrealsen's. I knew DeNae while we both worked at the Earth Science Museum at BYU and have been friends for years. Our husbands are also good friends and have made many Moab and other biking trips together. Anyways Ethan and Matty are staying with us and it has been so much fun. It has been a little cold and rainy the past couple of days so we were itching to get outside today. After breakfast was over (and DeNae they ate 3, yes 3, courses!! I am not kidding!!!) Ethan looked outside and said, hey it looks like a nice day, maybe we can go outside!! So we got all bundled up and headed to the park. Things were still a little wet, but that didn't stop them from having a great time.This is Ethan, Gabby, Matty (Mathew) and Lily. (We miss Leah, but know she is having so much fun with Ana and co.)

Ok, obviously I tweaked this photo a little, but seriously they almost look like they are posing for an engagement photo!!See DeNae, they are happy and doing just fine ;)!
Since Lily had her hair all done and looked pretty cute, if I do say so myself, I decided to try to take a few pictures of her for her grandparents. However, true to her nature, she did not cooperate. I love that she is such a ham though, so maybe that is what I should send. It is her.



This last picture is when I had Gabby, Ethan and Matty try to make her smile. They were making faces at her and apparently she try to imitate them! I love it!!
So while the reason for our guests is not under the happiest of circumstances, we sure are glad that we get to have these fun kids to hang out with!

P.S. Happy Birthday DeNae!!

5 comments:

mama_pj said...

What adorable kids! I am glad that you are enjoying your company and the kids are having such a good time together. hugs and kisses!

Mole said...

HAHA Lily is so funny!

Angela said...

I almost didn't even recognize Lily in the first picture. Her hair is getting sooo long! They are so cute :) Your photography looks awesome... wanna come take our pictures?

KeiserFamily said...

HEy! things are going pretty good with the new little babe, his reflux is hard cause there is not much we can do for him besides hope the medicine starts working soon. everything else is great though brig is doing awesome! how is your fam doing and how is third year out there so far?

Jamie Jones said...

I LOVE the picture of Matty jumping. Good timing!