Thursday, November 19, 2009

BIG Girl!!


My baby is not a baby anymore!!! She has official given up her Binky now! It has been about 2 weeks now and she hasn't asked for it once! I just stopped offering it to her (after we cut off all the tips - thanks Darlene for the idea!!:) )And she didn't even seem to notice! Now I can't get her to be quiet and she doesn't sleep at night, but hey baby steps!! She has also decided that she wants to sit on the potty, ALL THE TIME, but not do anything on it. She did pee once, but that hasn't reoccurred. I can't believe how big she is getting, I have no little baby anymore!

5 comments:

Mole said...

LOL she is such a ham. I love that picture ;)

Kirsten said...

She is darling!!! I can't believe how big she is getting either! I feel the same way about not having a baby anymore...its kind of strange!!

We would love to get together with you guys soon too! We'll have to chat!

Kirsten said...

P.S. I left a comment under your family pictures too..let me know what you think!

Angela said...

OK, sounds like it's time to do the potty training in a day party :) Call me if you need a refresher on it.

Jana and Mario said...

Jacob gave up his binky, then wanted it back a few months later. To this day, (it has been a year at least) if he sees one he will ask for it and suck it like he never left it behind! Good luck on the potty training thing too!