Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankful

Even though Thanksgiving was a few days ago I wanted to make sure I expressed my gratitude. It is important to be thankful always, but especially nice that we are reminded once a year to express it a little more. I am thankful for many things:

Family

Friends

A place to live

Food

Love

The Gospel

People who care

Health (for my loved ones and myself)

The Atonement


Technology (so I can keep in touch with those I love)

The beauty all around us

Seasons

Working vehicles


Friends

(did I mention this one already? Well they are especially important to me this year as they are filling in for my family and really doing a great job of taking care of us!!!)I really can't even begin to express my gratitude for them but this is a start. There are many people, family and friends, who know who they are, that are special to me. I really don't think I would be who I am today without those people. Even the ones that I have only recently become acquainted with. I feel overwhelmed with all that the Lord has seen fit to bless me with, and at the very top of that long, long list are these people:


The LOVE of my life


The absolute best boy in the world!!!


The cutest little princess there ever was,

And the sweetest little curly haired bug there ever was!!

I thank the Lord each day for my beautiful and wonderful family, I am so blessed to be a part of it. I miss the rest of that wonderful family, but am grateful to have these gems with me always! Happy Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

That was beautiful! I am grateful for YOU! Ammon has the week of after Christmas...the 29th through the 3rd or something...maybe we could find a night in there to meet up, meet half way, you guys come here, etc. We would love to see you again. Can you also email your new address again...I feel Christmas cards coming on!!!! ;-) Luv ya!

mama_pj said...

Andrea, I am thankful that you are such a sweet tender wife, mother, daughter, and friend. All who know you are blessed!

Jamie Jones said...

I am so excited to see you guys!