It may be late, but I'm not perfect so oh well. On the Monday before Halloween we got together with Stan and DeNae for FHE - pumpkin carving!! The kids were soooo excited to carve their pumpkins!! We started by eating yummy pumpkin soup that surprisingly enough all of the kids ate and some actually liked!!! (Luke LOVED it!!! Go figure!) Then we broke out the pumpkins and let the men take it from there.
Luke of course had to have something way more elaborate, he chose a dinosaur. Nate was MORE then willing to help him with it. (Sometimes I am not sure which one of them is having more fun!!) They did a great job and they were both so proud, but for some reason Nate wouldn't let me take his picture holding it proudly ;)!
1 comment:
The dinosaur looks awesome! I miss doing our family stuff together like that. ;(
Post a Comment