Friday, November 13, 2009

TRYING to get pictures

A few weeks ago I decided that I wanted to take some cute pictures of my girls since Luke was at school and I had made a new dress for Gabby. (I would make more for Lily but she really doesn't like dresses.) I had seen this cute dress at Target and knew I couldn't afford it, so I attempted to make it from seeing it one time. (I do this a lot, like with Gabby's Halloween costume. I think I may start using a pattern eventually...) Anyways I liked it and she LOVES it, but one look at it and Nate asked if it was a FLDS child's dress! MEN!! I am not sure if it is just that I chose a fabric that doesn't look good in this style or if he doesn't like the style. But Gabby LOVES the style, so too bad for Nate, he will have a daughter that looks like she came from a polygamist family. Anyways we headed to the park and the kids wanted to play of course, but I thought maybe I could bribe them into pictures first. It half worked. They played for a minutes and then looked at the ducks and then I TRIED to take some pictures, but I wasn't very successful. However a few days later I did get some good family ones and I will post those soon.
Gabby is such a poser, I never have to worry about her!
They loved looking at the ducks!
This is the ONE and ONLY shot I got that was even REMOTELY good. She was being such a pill!!


This is how 90% of my pictures look. I love her to pieces even if she is a little stink sometimes!!


I had many of Gabby that were adorable, but this is HER favorite. I sure am blessed to have such great kids!!



2 comments:

Pamela said...

Hey it is only a polygamist dress if she has long sleeves and wears pants underneath and the swooppy bangs. I think you are safe.

Mole said...

I think the dress looks cute ;) I love Lily in her pigtails!!!