Monday, November 23, 2009

NANA!!!

A few weeks ago my mom was able to come out and visit us! It was sooo nice to have family come, especially when we could actually go out and have fun and not just because I had a baby!! We were only sad that the rest of the family couldn't come! (hint, hint..) While she was here we went to Luke's field trip, watched Gabby dance, went to the library and just had fun. The kids had an absolute ball the whole time she was here, and I have to admit so did I!! I love my mom and was so glad that the kids were able to have some quality time with her. It wasn't long enough, it never is, but we were able to do some fun things and above all just enjoy each others company. While she was here she got us our Christmas present, a chest freezer, and the kids decided that the box made a great fort! Nate cut windows and doors in it and it has continued to provide hours of entertainment. (Thanks again mom and dad!!) I am sad she is gone but I am grateful for the time we had. It was nice to have an extra set of hands, have someone to stay home with sleeping babies while I took or picked up Luke from school. It was nice to have someone to talk to that is above the age of 7 and nice to have someone to occupy my time when Nate is gone. Thanks mom for the fun time and for taking time off of work to visit with us!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mole said...

Awww such cute pics. I want to come I promise!!! stupid money!

Pamela said...

Wahoo a chest freezer! We need one of those. Glad you guys had such a good time!