Monday, November 16, 2009

Family Photos

This is my disclaimer: I know these aren't the greatest, since I took them using a timer, had a VERY uncooperative 2 year old and wind and mud to deal with and I don't have photo shop like everyone else, but these are our family photos for this year. One day I will be able to afford to get pictures taken and/or get photo shop where I can make things look really cool and also maybe by then I can learn to take better pictures. But until then this is what I have and I am not too ashamed by the results. The leaves were beautiful and I am glad that the kids worked with us at least as well as they did. We had to bribe them with candy, but hey you gotta do what ya gotta do!!

Which one is the better picture out of these 3? I would like some opinions, please :).



Lily just wouldn't smile. She didn't even want to look at the camera most of the time. I guess part of the problem was that we went to the park to take the pictures. Ya, not too smart!!
Luke was having a VERY photogenic day and I just can't decide which picture of him is the best!! I have maybe 15 that are all really good. I picked some of my favorites to share, but not necessarily the bests.



Gabby, who normally shines in front of the camera, was having an off day. This was really the only good one I got. But she is adorable anyways so it doesn't really matter.

We were able to get Lily to smile about 3 times and I caught one, but she wouldn't look at me. It is so her though!


In the past I haven't take many pictures of Nate and myself so I am making an effort to change that. I think we are a pretty good looking couple, if I do say so myself! Then there was the attempt to take a picture of all three kids together. That was a disaster. I really didn't love any of the pictures that we got, but this one isn't too bad. All in all it was a lot of fun and I love having picture of my little family! Boy am I lucky to have these guys in my life!!

11 comments:

Tiffanyann said...

I like picture number 3 the best!! you look amazing in ALL of them andrea!! WHERE did you find the coats for your girls!!? i love them.

Christy said...

I like picture #2! And I love the one of Lily not looking at the camera. I think you did a good job!

Mole said...

Cute.... I like the 3rd family one the best. You guys look awesome all coordinated and stuff. Good job!

mama_pj said...

They are adorable. You did a fantastic job! I had a hard time picking, but will go with #3. I also love the couple shot. You are a great looking couple-I might be slightly prejudiced, but oh well. Love you and miss you so much!

Pamela said...

#3 for sure.

Debbie said...

I pick #3. Also, just so you know and not because I think your pictures are bad or anything (I think they are GREAT!!), when we had our family pictures taken, we printed off coupons from target.com. It was free sitting fees, a free 8"x10", and pages for $3.99 each. We ended up getting enough pictures for us, grandparents, and greatgrandparents for under $40. Family pictures for about the same price as a tank of gas--pretty good deal, in my opinion.

Jana and Mario said...

I like #2 the best, you can see Andrea's eyes better. Cute pictures, good job Andrea!

Ryan and Marci said...

Love the family pictures!! Your family is beautiful! I love the colors you chose for everyone to wear too.. :)

Kirsten said...

The pictures are soooo cute!!! I love them all but 1 and 3 are my favorite. I wanted to tell you about a FREE editing site I just discovered and it is sooo cool. You HAVE to try it out..you'll love it!! It is picnik.com. Upload your pictures and it is amazing!! Try it! I can't wait to get your Christmas card! LOL! Hint, hint!

Angela said...

OK, sorry I didn't see the post sooner.... sooooo cute!!! Who needs photoshop when you have pics like that? :) I would say either 2 or 3, but I'd pick 2 because I like you and Nate next to eachother :)

Shannan said...

Those turned out great for using a timer. I am so impressed! I guess I am the odd man out because I like #1 the best. :)