Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lily Elizabeth

Today my baby, my sweet little Lily, turns 3! I can hardly believe that is has already been three years!! I know there were years that existed when she wasn't with us, but I honestly can't imagine how we went through life without our little Lily bug!! She has the ability to make me so happy and so angry all within 10 minutes!! She is such a sweet heart and such a goof ball I can't even think about her without smiling! She isn't overly friendly though, you have to earn her affection and her trust, which is NOT easy!! For a long time I struggled because she obviously preferred her dad, but finally I can say she loves me again just as much as she does her daddy!! (Even though at times she still prefers him...) She has such a fun personality and it has been so fun to watch her develop it.

She loves to make people laugh, loves to have her siblings attention, and loves to cause mischief and mayhem. She loves her daddy, loves to read book, loves to sing, and LOVES to have everything HER way!! ;) She is so strong willed and stubborn , but so loving and tender. She is a neat FREAK!! (No comments please, she IS worse than me!!) She won't eat ice cream because it gets too messy, same with cake or anything that gets on her. She could be starving and have her favorite food in front of her but the moment some of it gets on her, her hands, face whatever, she is done. She will wait for someone to feed her or go without food! It makes me laugh... most of the time! She is very concerned about everyone else being happy. When someone is not smiling it really bothers her. She loves to give hugs, on her terms of course, and is always there to comfort you when you are sad. I could go on and on about this little gem of mine!! Lily you are such a joy and I love you with all my heart!! Happy Birthday sugar booger!!

P.S. Since her daddy is still on Philadelphia we aren't "celebrating" her birthday until he gets home on Saturday or Sunday.

2 comments:

Wholly Duncan said...

Cute and sweet just like Lilly. Happy Birthday!

Malinda said...

I just decided that Lily and Oliver are going to get married :)