Kids say the funniest things sometimes. I love to see how they interpret the world through the things that they say. Today Lily was at DeNae's house hanging out while I rested at home. She had a wet diaper and was getting changed and Leah, DeNae's daughter and Lily's best friend, said "Lily's not poopy?" DeNae replied, "No, she's just pee pees." Lily interjects at this moment with, "No, I don't have a pee pee. I don't have a ponytail down there." DeNae, completely flabbergasted at this moment says, "Um, what do you mean Lily? Who has a ponytail down there??" Without skipping a beat she replies, "Baby Koyo (our friend Chisa's little boy) and about 4 other babies I know." ???!!! (it is true that all the babies we know are boys, but wow, I didn't think she paid attention to that) A ponytail....ok.
4 years ago
4 comments:
Hahahahaha oh how I love Lily!
That is great. How funny
That is a good one. I guess that is better than going around saying the anatomically correct name which for some reason makes even adults squirm! I know because my children have used it on more than one occassion and quite loudly.
I have never heard that one before. It is indeed interesting to see how children perceive things. I got a good laugh out of that one.
Post a Comment