4 years ago
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
"For the beauty of the Earth..."
It amazes me what beauty there is in this world when we take the time to stop and look! The other night I had Nate go throw something away in the trash outside and he came running back in claiming we had to come see this! Boy was it worth it!! A beautiful rainbow after a day of down pour!! I had never seen one reflected on top of itself this many times before. It was amazing!
The pictures don't really do it justice, but it made me so happy to see this. I think it reminded me that sometimes we have storms. And they can be big or small, but the Lord usually provides a beautiful rainbow afterwards! I am living in that rainbow right now, and I have to say it feels pretty good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures, we saw that rainbow too! It was gorgeous. Thanks for the good thoughts to go along with it!
One not random, and a few randoms:
I miss those beautiful skies! We don't get to see them any longer w/ the mountains in the way. (love the mountains, though, too)
I am so glad that Nate is finally home! What a long month that must have been!
There is a Hobby Lobby in Orem now. I really would like to go and reminisce a year ago, when you saved me from my sanity (but I will go w/o my kids so Dallin doesn't almost kill Ellie).
Love you!
Kristen, I miss you!! It's funny, last year you were here and this year at the same time I was wishing you were still in KY because I was all alone and needed you for the same reason you needed me then :). So if you get a chance go to Hobby Lobby and cold stone and remember me!! I hope your cheek and tooth get better soon!!!
Post a Comment