Nate got home in time to join us for our trunk or treat at the church and the kids were so excited about that!! Originally Gabby and Lily were going to be Rapunzel and Luke was going to be Super Man, but with all that went on over the last few weeks I wasn't able to get the costumes made. So we went to the store to find something for the girls. Luke found a Super Girl costume and showed it to us saying, "Look someone could match me!" Lily saw it and said, "Yes!!! I want to be Super Lily!!!" And Gabby didn't want to be left out so we have Luke-Super Man, Gabby-Super Girl, and Lily-Super Lily! I thought it was pretty cute! (Gabby is sad she isn't a princess but since this costume is shiny and has a skirt she is OK with it)

I think my kids are so cute as super kids!!! Lily LOVED her costume!

Gabby didn't want to wear her glasses because she said Super Girl didn't have glasses, but since she can't really see without them I told her she had to wear them.

Luke picked his costume at the end of last year and could not wait until he got to finally wear it!!



Lily has not let her dad out of her sight since he got home, I'm NOT complaining!! ;)

We didn't have the biggest turn out so Luke decided to go around not once, not twice, but THREE times!! (I kept trying to tell them we were still going trick or treating later so they didn't have to get ALL their candy that night!)

They also had some fun games inside with prizes for the kids.

Lily didn't really want to do any of the games, but she hung around with the other kids.

We had a really fun evening and it was even better because we had Nate with us! Did I mention how glad I was to have him home?!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, how cute are your kids? I love that they wanted to match each other--that's so adorable. It reminds me of when my siblings and I all dressed up as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. We thought it was super fun to be matching. :) Love the pictures!
Love the Super Kids!! Very cute!
They are so cute! Super Kids, that is definitely what they are!!!
Post a Comment