Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lily Bug


Lily really wanted to have a party like Luke for her birthday, but I just couldn't get it together for her. There is always next year... But we did have a fun day none the less. She woke up to her first present, a play kitchen! (A friend in the ward GAVE it to us since they were done with it. Score!! I love free things!) Then she had school. Nate had the day off so we picked her up and took her to Chick-fil-a, the only place in town with a play place. (It was of course raining again so we couldn't go to the park.) After the kids got home from school we opened presents from grandparents. Then after dinner we had cupcakes. (She didn't want a cake, she wanted cupcake. Which she didn't even eat. But they were lemon with cream cheese frosting so the rest of us enjoyed them!) All in all I think it was a fun day for her and I still can't believe she is FOUR!!! Yay for birthdays!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Wendy said...

She is so cute. She looks so much like her daddy. She is a cutie for sure. Her smile couldn't have been any bigger!!!! Yay for Lily and her birthday!!!

Jo Jo said...

You've had a busy week! You're doing great!

Wholly Duncan said...

Happy Birthday!

mama_pj said...

You are an amazing mom to pull together all these fun things for your kids! Good of you and for them! :)