Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Family Photos Cleveland Style

Now that we are residents of Cleveland Ohio Nate, wanted to make sure we made our allegiance well known. He has this silly rivalry with some med school friends about sports teams, so when we moved here he told me we HAD to do Cleveland Browns paraphernalia for our family pictures this year. (Even though the Browns are not the best team. He has cheered for them faithfully since the season started though. Go Browns!) I knew I wasn't going to blow this photo up and put in on my wall, but at least it will be a fun Christmas card. I am hoping to get more pictures in some nicer clothes for the picture on the wall. It has been raining so much here (apparently more than any other time in the last 140 years...) so one Sunday afternoon when the sun was shining I made everyone dress up and run over to the park to take some shots. It is really hard setting up the tripod and running while pregnant and the ground is muddy... But we got some decent shots. I think I like the 3rd one the best, what do you think?
 This was because Nate wanted my pregnant belly to show. That is the only shot you will see like this. I don't love showing off my chub!
 My favorite.
 The kids loved their beanies, at least until they started getting itchy!
 This was the, make a silly face picture. Notice it is about the only picture Lily is actually smiling in. That is my Lilybug!!
I should have done individual shots BEFORE I put the hats on, but I didn't. Their hat hair isn't too bad ;)!
To get her to smile at all Nate told her to "hiss" at the camera. I have some very interesting shots where is is hissing a little too enthusiastically. It's funny now, but I was annoyed then.
 My handsome nine year old! He is getting so big!!
I had over 300 pictures, these are some of my favorites. Maybe in the years to come we will be able to afford to have someone ELSE take the pictures so they turn out a little better!

11 comments:

Wholly Duncan said...

Cute pics! I love the hats, especially on the girls. Show off the belly, we've all been there! Beautiful family.

Janelle said...

Call me in the spring or summer -- I'd love to do family pictures for you once your baby comes and you're getting back to normal.

jdust said...

Very cute. I love it.

Wendy said...

These turned out really good. I will print the individual ones for the nana wall. I love seeing them close up and Nate too!!! Thanks for sharing!

Jo Jo said...

Beautiful! That third is the best but they're very fun with those clothes!

Jana and Mario said...

Love the family pictures! Its hard to get everybody together when your husband is a resident and it looks like you made it fun too! Miss you guys.

Travis and Oriana Taylor said...

i love these photos they add a little more fun than just the regular nice dressed posed family pics. not that those arent good but its just fun to see something different! i loved these pictures :) Lily looks awesome in that hat! love and miss you guys!

Kirsten said...

These turned out so well Andrea!!! Nice work and I too love the horizontal third one down!!! So cute and nice you got them out of the way early. Hint, hint...I can't wait to receive your Christmas card in the mail! ;-) Miss you guys!

Travis & Adrienne said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family!!! WOW!

I think your loyalty is admirable! It makes things a little more and exciting when you have a team you cheer for!

thecollettes said...

Love these! They turned out so cute. Go Browns! :)

mama_pj said...

Love the pictures! You did a great job!
You all look so cute!