We love making sugar cookies at our house! Even if we did do them for Halloween too :). While everyone else is out of school, my kids have to go this whole week. Everyday, all day. It is lame if you ask me, but no one did. Anyways, as a result we have to do our fun stuff after the kids get home from school. Nate was post call, so when he woke up we got everything out and got busy!
But he did take this one of the kids, they are so cute!
2 comments:
Wow! and I thought my kids had it bad having to stay in school until yesterday. Now they have the rest of the week free. School sure does mess up the fun stuff you want to do. I would love for them to be out of school for all of December, then again I would love to have them back home full time.
Your kids are SO DANG CUTE!!! I love it:) And you are a BEAUTIFUL pregnant woman, BE PROUD!!!
Post a Comment