We have long heard about the snow here in Cleveland, but had yet to experience anything substantial. It has snowed a few times, but never enough to go out in play in... until Saturday! We woke up and it was coming down and by afternoon there was a ton out there! The kids cleaned their rooms faster then they ever have before so they could get out there and play! The first thing Lily did was grab a handful and eat it. I looked at her funny and she said, "I like to eat snow."
Gabby was trying to make a snow angel and Luke crept up and got her right in the face. So she waited til he was sitting down to make her attempt.
It backfired.
I am glad we got out there to play in it because it has since all melted away and been replaced by lame rain.
Where is all this snow everyone keeps talking about?! I want a white Christmas!!! :)
3 comments:
Looks like fun, I don't think we'll be getting anything like it here in NC!
It is great when you have a little incentive to get chores done, and way to use it when you have one. Gotta love snow time.
we have none yet...I heard this year might be more mild
Post a Comment